Keeping your online presence Fit’n’Fine
Annual website maintenance contracts are a cost-effective way to keep your website up-to-date, fresh and effective.
We have all types of AMC packages starting from the Basic package for Small businesses & organizations, who needs less monthly time but needs consistent care & Platinum package for large organizations requiring more time as 180 hrs per month.
Scope of work
Website maintenance contracts only cover minor alterations, updates, and repairs. Maintenance requests requiring extensive alterations or updates are beyond the scope of the website maintenance contract and will be quoted separately.
Why a website require regular maintenance?
- New Customer Acquisition
- Customer Retention
- Non-maintenance of site generate doubt about your credibility to the visitors especially the new-ones
- In the fast changing world, the today’s great design/ content becomes obsolete within very less time
- The standard life of a web page is around 100 days
- Static websites die very fast from lack of interest
- To update or add supplementary information
- To act in response to visitor’s remarks/ recommendations
- To correct bugs and design problems
- To augment and/ or perk up the design
|Services covered in Annual Maintenance Packages are:||Services NOT covered in Annual Maintenance Packages are:|
|1- Content Management|
2- Graphic Design Support
3- Catalog Management
4- Pay Per Click Campaign Management
5- Online Marketing Campaigns
6- Email Campaigns and Newsletters Management
7- Flash Advertisements & Presentation Updates
|1- Major graphic updates or New Designs|
2- Creating new Advertising material
3- Major functionality & design change
4- Altering the usability of the website
5- Search Engine Optimization
In addition to completing all maintenance requests, your contract includes:
- Monthly Health Check: Includes internal and external links, on-line forms, search facilities, site maps and any dynamic functionality.
- Quarterly Statement: Details hours used, hours available and a breakdown of the work completed.
- Annual Design & Marketing Report: Review to ensure your website is relevant,
attractive, and functional properly according to current market trends.
Turn-around Time in Website Maintenance:
Website maintenance requests are submitted and responded via e-mail only. Depending on the complexity of the request, the job will be completed in a minimum time.